Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today


This is my studio, after the model had left, the brushes were clean. I opened the garage door and stepped back to see how I had done. (I met a lot of my goals, still not sure if I want to work on it some more. I think I may.) It was about five. A pretty nice time of day here.
Yesterday we made the new model stand, for reclining poses. Thanks to Captain Johnson for the shipping crate which my husband, Tom and I beefed up and built a wedge and sitting platform. It works so well! Together we accomplished it for no money, just a few hours of time.

2 comments:

eden said...

great studio. :) Many happy memories learning how to change the oil in my car, and helping dad with wood working projects. Glad to see it's still a creative and useful place. :)

sarahfburns said...

I love that garage, after Tom and I cleaned it up last fall to make my studio we would just sit and have a beer at the end of the day and hang out. Maybe because it's tucked into the hill under the house - I don't know it's just really cozy. And now in the summer it's the best temp around.