Wednesday, November 12, 2008

news

HI, So I've been cleansing for the last month - and I feel fantastic, but it was such an involved process that I only painted two portraits per week and didn't paint anything else! Wow. But I got caught up on lots of housework and my liver, kidneys, skin, lungs and colon are doing really well. (I know, you didn't ask.)

So I have paintings hanging in Ashland at the Roasting Co and at Royce Real Estate. They'll be there until January. I'll be doing a live painting thing First Friday in December - at Royce Real Estate. And I'll be teaching Perspective for Artists at Rogue Gallery starting in January. The class will be on Wed from 4:30 - 6:30 - it starts Jan 28 and runs through Feb 18. I don't know the cost but their classes are affordable. It's going to be fun. Come one, come all.

1 comment:

Nance said...

What a string of achievements; the classes and showings. Nice going.